- Premium Block Governance consists of three components: Proposals, Ballots, and Actions.
- Any PRB holder can initiate a proposal.
- To promote a proposal to a ballot and be eligible to enter the voting queue, the ballot sponsor must stake a minimum of 500 PRB tokens. Other Members can co-sponsor the ballot by staking additional PRB, which gives the ballot a higher priority.
Governance of the Premium Block by its members is an important function. Here is a quick-start guide to getting a governance action to vote.
- 1.Speak about it: Present your idea and put it out to the community for discussion and to get feedback on it. Community feedback through Telegram is a good venue to share your idea and get initial feedback.
- 2.Iterate: Based on feedback, develop an idea until you feel it is solid enough to formulate a coherent proposal.
- 3.Finalize the idea: While you’re getting feedback from members or when you’re ready, start formally documenting the idea. You can use our google form as a guide for how to structure your proposal.
- 4.Submit a draft proposal: Only PRB token holders may submit a proposal for balloting. To enter the premium Block Voting Queue, submit your proposal through form and stake a minimum of five hundred (500) PRB tokens. Instructions for submitting a draft proposal can be found here once the platform is live.
- 5.Support: Community members can stake against your proposal. Every month, the top 3 most supported ballots, by stake, are selected to be voted on.
- 6.Voting: Read up on all upcoming ballots, talk to their sponsors, and don’t forget to vote. Every PRB token holder can vote on every ballot.